Kim is a kde service menu which allows to resize, convert, rotate, (...) your images without to use a graphical application like Gimp ! This service menu can be considered as a frontend of ImageMagick.
Discover now the simplicity of the use of Kim ! Download Kim now!
- Kim allows to create a html gallery or a flash slideshow,
- Kim allows to create a gif animation,
- Kim allows to create pdf album,
- In any folder, Kim allows to create an animated screen capture (see the demonstration page).
Kim has received the "Softpedia Pick Award" for this qualities. You can see the page devoted to Kim on Softpedia: [web].
- Charles Bouveyron: [mail]